Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Feedback to Improve The Teacher's Performance



I reviewed your feedback from the End of the Second Marking Period Feedback. I specifically asked you the students to focus on my shortcomings and provide me critical professional advice on how I can improve myself as a teacher. I appreciate your candor and efforts you made in satisfying this requirement. It is important for leaders to solicit feedback from their followers. These were the major areas of your comments:

  • Curriculum Topics Recommendations
  • Teaching Critiques
  • Group Activities
  • Discipline
I will review these specifically with you in class. Your feedback and comments were greatly appreciated.

I will also complete the individual cadet performance reviews this week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment