MID TERM STUDY TOPICS:
- What is the purpose of Veteran's Day?
- When is Veteran's Day?
- What is the history of Veteran's Day?
- Clink This Link!
PERSONNEL INSPECTION (Appearance, Bearing, Knowledge)
- Appearance in Uniform: Know uniform measurements !!!!
DRILL (Be familiar with the sequence)
- Fall In
- Dress Right Dress
- Ready Front Cover
- Right Face
- Forward March
- Column Left/Right
- Mark Time March
- To The Rear March
- Squad / Plt Halt
- Squad or Platoon Halt
STRESS MANAGEMENT: Be prepared to provide a response to the following questions
- What is Stress?
- Is there such a thing as good stress or bad stress?
- What are some positive ways for managing stress?
- What are some negative ways of managing stress?
EBOLA OUTBREAK: Be prepared to discuss the governments role in the containment and prevention of an epidemic like this.
- Containment and Prevention
GENERAL ORDERS TO THE SENTRY
- First through eleventh general orders to the sentry
SUBJECTIVITY VERSUS OBJECTIVITY
Study Link to Previous Blog post: Click on this Link!!
- Discussion about the situation in Ferguson, Missouri
NAVAL OPERATIONS: When given a graphic describe employment options using a variety of platforms to accomplish a variety of missions.
- Naval Platforms and COP
- USS Cole and Damage Control
- Falklands Campaign
- Operations Just Cause / Panama Canal
CHAIN OF COMMAND
Study Link to Google Doc: Click this Link !
- You need to know POTUS Through Cadet
WEAR YOUR UNIFORM TO THE EXAM!!!!!!.
Be Prepared to write a reflection / self assessment on a topic given to you by the teacher.