Your have a variety of relationships with others throughout your day and life, and you interact with a wide variety of people in those relationships.
Definition of Credibility: the quality of being believable or worthy of trust. What reputation have you established based on proven performance and behavior. Are you responsible and do you hold yourself accountable.
- Family: Son or Daughter, Sister of Brother
- Friends: Acquaintances, Good Friends, Best Friends
- Student: 8 academic periods (including lunch) where you interact with teachers administrators and your peers.
- Significant Others: Boyfriend or Girlfriend
- Sports / Athletics: Player, Teammate
- Work: Worker
What is your credibility with the people in your life of those listed above? Do they trust and rely upon you because of your reputation and proven performance?