NJROTC MID-TERM Part I (BIG IDEA PROJECT REVIEW and RESEARCH UPDATE)
The first part of your Mid-Term Exam will consist of your presentation of your Big Idea Project Review and Research Update. You will present the required information in electronic form (shared with email@example.com on a Google Doc YOU DEVELOP or as an attachment in an email to the same email) by the day of your scheduled mid-term exam. You will also bring a hard copy of the required information to turn into the teacher at the exam. You will not be allowed to print it in class on the day of the exam. Your ability to use technology to present me the information I request by the deadline I set is part of my assessment for part one of this exam. If you do not provide me the information I request at the mid-term exam you will receive a grade of “F”. We have spent considerable time on the topic of innovation as it relates to your “Big Idea Project” in an area of your choosing. We have spent time on the concept of research and some techniques and procedures on how to conduct research. (Feel free to refer to the class blog, Senators Cadets for review if it helps.) The quality and depth of the information you provide will be reflected in your grade for this exam: minimum & poor effort = minimum & poor grade. Provide as much detail and specificity as you can!!!
Required Information (#1 thru #7) to be Presented in your Shared Document:
1. Complete Description of Your Big Idea Project.
2. Rationale / Reason Why You Picked your Topic for Your Big Idea Project?
3. What Personnel and Organizations Have You Contacted in Relation To Your Project?
4. What Subject Matter Experts have you contacted or need to contact to support your project?
5. What materials (itemized list) will you need for your project?
6. What Sources have you used in researching your project?
- Magazines and Professional Journals
7. How are you managing your information? Where is it? Share it with me electronically on the Google Doc you send me or send the link where I can view it?
PART II of your MID-TERM will be conducted in class and will consist of you writing short answers / essays assessing yourself, your peers, teacher, and the curriculum.